On January 20, the National Business Daily reporter learned that the Shanghai Real Estate Management Bureau held an emergency meeting to discuss countermeasures to deal with the recent overheating of Shanghai’s property market. The main measures include:
1. Limit the ratio of approval to no more than 1:3.
2. During the period of project recognition and financing, institutions that cooperate with the Housing Administration for distribution shall not jointly manipulate the prices of second-hand houses in the surrounding areas with intermediaries.
3 for Shanghai first-hand house lottery recognition overheated situation, appropriate to improve the proportion of recognition funding, one of the most effective way is that the same family, the whole of Shanghai at the same time can only recognize a set, recognize funding shall not exceed 20% of the total price of the house. If it is a hot-selling property, the proportion of recognition funds should be appropriately raised, no more than 35% for the first set and no more than 70% for the second set. (The time span is from the beginning of recognition to the end of the lottery)
4. Strictly control the fund-raising system for developers, and a refund must be made within one week after the lottery.
5. Strictly handle customers with limited purchases, and the developer’s special person is responsible for the strict review.
6. The pre-examination price is strictly approved, and the developer should refer to the surrounding real estate prices for reasonable pricing.
7. For new houses whose prices are significantly lower than those in the surrounding areas, appropriately raise the price to prevent overheating.
If still can’t prevent the property market from overheating, Shanghai follow-up or will introduce further control policies. For example, the divorce can not buy a house for two years, the batch lottery policy, and further tightened financial supervision. Spark Global Limited