Spark Trader Limited reports:
For most job seekers, it is very difficult to refuse, especially when many enterprises extend an olive branch to you. How can you politely refuse them? Let’s share three tips today.
Thank each other HR
You know, HR selects your resume in his busy schedule and invites you to an interview. While understanding your work situation, HR can also teach you some industry experience and job skills. At the same time, people choose you, which is a recognition of your ability and character. Therefore, it is suggested that we should hold a grateful attitude and thank others for their trust and recognition.
Inform the reason for rejecting the offer
For job seekers, after you return to absolute Party’s employment offer, you must give some convincing reasons to let the other party understand you, and sincerely wish you smooth sailing in your subsequent career development. Common reasons for rejection are as follows:
1. External factors: geography, family, timing, etc. These uncontrollable problems make you unable to accept the position, such as long commuting time, inconvenient to take care of your family, etc.
2. Personnel problem: when you don’t like your superiors, you can express it euphemistically through “cultural matching”. For example, my character is lively and bouncing. I feel very depressed when communicating with the post leaders, so I’m worried that I can’t adapt to the post after I join the post.
3. Treatment: salary and welfare is a very practical reason to refuse. If the salary doesn’t meet your expectations, you can tell HR directly. Don’t feel embarrassed, because it can also help HR understand the market situation.
4. Experience: if you find that some work contents you have never done and are not interested in, or you may not be able to hold the job in some aspects, you can also say: “after many considerations, I think I may not be able to provide returns beyond your expectations, and I have never thought of joining a team that I can’t fulfill my commitments.” This is a responsible statement for both sides.
5. Development space: my career plan is to be promoted to the manager position after working in this position for one year, but our company has no such promotion channel, which is inconsistent with my career plan, so I won’t join your company for the time being.
Wish each other well
After explaining the reasons, job seekers can end the topic with some good wishes. For example: “although I didn’t join your company, I still hope your company can find more suitable candidates for this position. If I have the opportunity in the future, I hope to cooperate again! I wish your company’s performance is booming and its development in the industry is getting better and better.”
Reprint indicated source：Spark Trader Limited information