Huangpu District and Guangzhou Development Zone held the activities of centralized construction of urban renewal projects and signing, completion and trial production of major projects. 50 urban renewal projects were started, 41 projects were signed, and 266 projects were completed and put into trial production. The total investment exceeded 370 billion yuan, and the expected output value (revenue) was about 570 billion yuan.
Among them, 50 urban renewal projects focusing on people’s livelihood projects started in the activities, with a total land area of 158 hectares, a total construction area of 3.07 million square meters, and a total investment of 42.1 billion yuan.
At the activity site, representatives of urban renewal project developers signed a letter of commitment to make commitments in five aspects
1. Promise to implement “precise demolition” and complete the task of “clearing” demolition on time;
2. Promise to complete the construction and transfer of resettlement houses and public supporting facilities as required, and ensure that villagers (residents) move back on time;
3. We promise to introduce high-quality and high-standard industrial carriers in line with regional economic and social development to realize urban renewal and integration of industry and city;
4. Promise to implement the protection measures of historical and cultural relics of the project, and implement the protection responsibility of historical and cultural relics;
5. Promise to implement fire-fighting measures, safety production, dust prevention and control according to the requirements of relevant functional departments. On the premise of “good” and on the basis of “stable”, we should promote “rapid approval, rapid demolition and rapid construction” of urban renewal.
50 new projects started
There are 100 key projects in the field of urban renewal in the “centennial celebration of top 100 projects” conference, including 50 “old” projects led by the urban renewal Bureau of Guangzhou Development Zone to participate in the 500 day “centennial celebration of top 100 projects” conference and 50 “new” projects launched on June 29.
The 50 renewal projects, including 22 resettlement housing projects, 5 education projects, 5 public distribution projects, and 11 micro renovation projects of old residential areas, have a total land area of 158 hectares, a construction area of 3.07 million square meters, and a total investment of 42.1 billion yuan, accounting for 86% of the total livelihood projects.