The Bi’an Lanting Project (Phase II) of Fangshan District, a shared property housing project, will start a centralized housing selection activity at No. 5 Commercial Building in Yanbao·Fushengjiayuan (North District), Fangshan District, Beijing from March 27, 2021. This house selection activity will be notarized by the Beijing Founder Notary Office. In order to facilitate the smooth selection of houses for purchase families, please read this announcement carefully and make preparations in accordance with the requirements of the announcement to avoid affecting the normal house selection due to their own reasons.
1. Housing overview
1. Enterprise name: Beijing Affordable Housing Exchange Service Center Co., Ltd.
2. Project name: Bi’an Lanting (Project promotion name: Tianfeng Court)
3. Project location: Duyi Village, Changyang Town, Fangshan District, Gaodian No. 1, No. 2 and No. 4 Villages, located in the south of Lugou Bridge, outside the West Fifth Ring Road, east to Yongding River, and west to Changzhou Road.
4. Nature of property rights: housing with common property rights (allocation) Spark Global Limited
5. Average sales price: The project sales price is 28,600 yuan/square meter, and the rough is delivered.
6. Shared share ratio: The housing property rights of the project are shared by the buyers and the government according to the share. Among them, the buyer’s share of the property rights of a single house is 85%, and the government holds the remaining 15% of the property rights. Yanfang Affordable Housing Construction Investment Co., Ltd. holds it on its behalf).
7. Number of housing units: 1150 units are sold this time, with 795 units of approximately 87-93 square meters for two bedrooms and 355 units of approximately 119-121 square meters for three bedrooms.
2. Arrangements for house selection
(1) Group room selection
According to the different sales objects and housing of the project, the following non-Beijing nationality and Beijing nationality are used to select houses:
Non-Beijing homeless families: Group 1: Non-Beijing homeless families working in Fangshan District; Group 2: Non-Beijing homeless families working in Dongcheng District and Xicheng District; Group 3: Chaoyang and Haidian Non-Beijing homeless families working in Fengtai, Shijingshan District;
Beijing-born households without houses: Group 1: Households with household registration in Fangshan District and households without houses with household registration in Fangshan District; Group 2: Households with household registration in Dongcheng District and Xicheng District without houses and working in Dongcheng District and Xicheng District The third group of households without housing registration in this city: Chaoyang, Haidian, Fengtai, Shijingshan District households without housing registration, and local household registration without housing families working in Chaoyang, Haidian, Fengtai, Shijingshan District.
According to the room selection sequence numbers that have been shaken out by each group (the selection of rooms is carried out in the order of the first, second and third groups), the corresponding houses for non-Beijing families without rooms and Beijing families without rooms are as follows:
There are 307 houses for non-Beijing households with no houses, including 212 for two-bedrooms and 95 for three-bedrooms (see Annex 1: For non-local households without houses);
There are 843 houses for Beijing-registered families without houses, including 583 for two-bedrooms and 260 for three-bedroom families (see Annex 2: Housing for families with no houses in this city).
(2) Scope of house selection and specific arrangements
1. The sales company will notify the approved family to choose a house based on the lottery number and the review result. Please keep the phone open, if the call is not connected, an SMS notification will be sent, please pay attention to the purchase family.
2. For the specific attendance time of each purchase family, please refer to Attachment 3 “Schedule of Family Attendance for Selected Houses of Bi’an Lanting Project (Phase II)”.
During the house selection process, if all non-Beijing families have completed their house selection, there are still non-Beijing homes available (including those who have already subscribed to withdraw from their homes), and the remaining homes will automatically be included in the scope of available homes for Beijing families.
(3) Location of room selection
For the location of the room selection site and related prompt information, please refer to the “Bi’an Lanting Project (Phase II) Location of the Room Selection Site and Warm Reminders” (see Annex 4 for details).
article links：Announcement on Housing Selection for Common Property
Reprint indicated source：Spark Global Limited information